Sunday, September 29, 2019

Lightheaded and weak

I am feeling lightheaded and week everyday in this past week. I am not sure if this is due to hypotension (because I am still recovering from blood donation last Sunday), hypoglycemia, or I am simply unwell. I still could go to gym without fainting or feeling giddy though.

My concern about hypoglycemia may be unfounded too. I just started replacing my breakfast from 2 pieces of bread to 2 pieces of banana and my dinner from L-men cereal to red dragon fruit. I checked online that 1 banana contains about 100kcal so that is comparable to my bread previously. I just hope it is just a matter of time for my body to adapt and next week will be alright.

Because of the lightheadedneess, I had McD for dinner twice last week. For the first one, I decided to only try the new Hersheys McFlurry. On the second one, I got Hersheys Sundae and the new menu Crispy Fish Sandwich. On Saturday, I also had Fatburger at Novena which has been tempting me every time I walk pass it on Saturdays. I think it is a more worth it than McD haha.. I would not mind trying it again especially for the hotdog and the multiple patties.

I moved Sagitarius Aiolos' box to storage space in order to make space for Cancer Deathmask. I think I still have space for 2 more Tsume statues before I run out of my storage space. It is still quite a long way to go. I ordered Deathmask in late 2017 and it only arrives now almost 2 years later. There has not been any further Saint Seiya announcement from Tsume. By the time they announce something, it will be another 2-3 years until the release. Hahaha.. Oh ya but maybe because I skipped Athena HQS+ which I think is too big and the rest of the statues are only HQS.
Still plenty of space lol
One funny thing that happened this week is when my boss shared her dream of me asking for a marriage leave. That dream is so far of from reality but I suppose if it happens in the dream, I may have a chance in real life too.

I went to a talk titled "Can I go heaven without Mass?" on Thursday. Although I do not get the answer that I want to hear, it serves as good remember why I need to attend Mass. Oops wrong! I should say celebrate Mass instead of attend Mass as what was shared in previous talk last week. The focus is on God and not on me. I should not be expecting to get 'things' in return as the purpose to be present for God. After all, the Mass is the way of worship that Jesus wants, has instructed, and has revealed during the Last Supper. Another thing I learn is that the offertory is not only to offer my money but also to offer my whole life with the goods and the bads.

There are 10 reasons shared by Father and of course I cannot remember all. Haha.. Nevertheless, no matter how hardened my heart is, there is one reason that I can never deny. I need to celebrate Mass simply because I am a sinner. This does not remove the need for confession because while we can get forgiveness when we ask for it, only confession can absolve the sins. To put it more crudely, if I don't go for confession, I am just a forgiven sinner but I am still a sinner.

Things are easier said than done because after the Mass today, I felt so sian because somehow the choir was changing all the songs to the boring versions. Hoooo... Reminder that it is for God, and not for me.

No comments: