Monday, September 12, 2016

Last PH in 2016

The last public holiday in 2016 ended just like that. Deepavali falls on a Saturday and Christmas is on a Sunday so I don't consider them. Lol. The weather was so nice so I spent the whole day just sleeping. Haha.. I know I could have used the time more productively like dusting my toys, or doing my Japanese homework, reading comics, or playing games. But none of these best the shiokness of just slacking and doing nothing. I attended my colleague's wedding dinner last night and it was definitely a good one as it provided me energy until 2pm this afternoon. Lol.

It was a nice wedding and I can't help but feel envious to the couple who are beaming so happily throughout the videos, photo montage, and in real person. Haiz.. if only I am a type B. I would also like to be an easy going and happy person that exudes infective happiness to people around me. But sometimes you are just born this way and no matter how much or how consciously you want to change, you can't fight your own genes. I may be able to ''control'' my outward emotion but deep inside me, a storm may be wreaking havoc.

In the past 2 days, random people have been reminding me that I am going to be 30 soon. Sigh.. I aimed to be married when I am 25 and look at where I am now. I don't even have a girlfriend. I have too high expectations whether it is towards myself, towards the ideal girlfriend and wife that I would like to have, towards everything. I really don't know what is going on and what is going to happen with my life. Hmm.. there goes my type A personality showing again. I should just enjoy life and let nature take its course if I want to be type B right? Lol..
When can I do this in real life? :(

I charged my PSP again and I totally forget how to play. I even forget how to properly switch it off lol. According to the last saved data, the last time I played was in 2013. It is so scary to realise how fast time flies. It is even scarier to realise how I have achieved nothing significant in my life for the past 3 years.

No comments: