Thursday, March 22, 2012

The meaning of happiness

I am truly a home boy. It gives me great pleasure and happiness to be able to spend time at home with my family. Although I still spend my free time doing things which I usually do such as reading manga, playing with my toys, watching doramas, playing games, the feeling of doing it at home is just different.

I finally finished re-watching Gundam Wing anime. Now I understand why people think that Gundam Wing is lousy, or perhaps the lousiest among various Gundam series. I can agree. Haha.. I find Gundam Seed to be much much more exciting to watch: be it the character development and relationship, the politics, the story, the fights, and many more. Gundam Wing is way too flat and emotionless. Oh well, I guess, it is not exactly a good comparison, after all Gundam Wing was out in 1995. Things change with time :p Anyway, Gundam Wing still has a special meaning to me since it is the first Gundam series that I come to know with.

I purchased a 1 TB hard disk as both my laptop memory and my 250GB external harddisk are reaching their limits. WIth expanded storage space, it only means one thing: more things to download. Haha.. Thanks to Indowebster, I can save my torrent limit over at asiatorrent.com. I am currently downloading Atashinchi no Danshi. Another show with Horikita Maki. Funny that I somehow grow to like her even though I hated her when I first watched her in Hana Kimi. I come to realise that my Internet Download Manager is no longer linked to Firefox or even IE. Sucks.. Sian.. It is so frustrating to use the save file feature as I have to redownload the whole file if my connection is disrupted. And disruption happens very frequently! Grr.. Plus I cannot "manage" the download to continue during my bedtime. Frustrating!! I should do something about the download manager but I guess I will try to do something about it over the weekend :(

Talking about toys, I am very emo and disappointed that many of my Final Fantasy Play Arts toys are not authentic :( Sigh, it is not that I am being anal about having the real or bootleg ones. The problem is I spend a lot of money for them :( After checking the boxes, I think only FF XII, FF X, and FF VII Crisis Core ones are authentic. These are only 5 out of 10 figurines that I owned. Even so, I am not sure if my Tidus is authentic since it does not have the instruction paper. Cry T_T As a consolation, at least the fake ones look decent! They don't look fake at all. At least not as fake as the Sora figurines that I had. Oh well =x My heart is really broken.

Still regarding my toys, I don't understand why they always fall when I am away. I fixed those which fell down and I always have no fallers when I am at home. I think things fall when my mum helps me to wrap the whole cupboard. But that is quite unlikely because I always check after my mum wraps my cupboard. My other postulation is that some fat asses bump against my cupboard when I am away. Of course, the owner of the butt will not admit! Zzz.. Well, lets see whether the things are dropping this time since I will be here for >1 months. It is ample time to check whether the falls are due to time factor.

Today my dgemu account has been deactivated as it has been inactive for more than 6 months. It has been more than 2 years if I remember correctly since the last time I played emulators (and bought the joystick for laptop) was either in my year 1 or 2 university. Lol.. Oh well =x The lame thing about the deactivation is that I received an email warning me about potential deactivation and asked me to log in a.s.a.p. Ironically 2 minutes later (yes I am not joking!) they sent me an email saying that my account has been deactivated. WTF! Why bother to "warn" me in the first place. Bah so be it! If I need again in the future (which is unlikely) then I will just make a new account lor.

I guess that's all for today. I think I will be emo tomorrow. My friend told me that posting result was out. I have yet to receive anything but that maybe because my yahoo mail is laggy =x Finger crossed

No comments: