Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bye bye student's life.. Welcome to the working world :(

Deep inside my heart, I wish that I only start work on the 1st of July. But I don't have a choice, you see.. I am feeling a bit emo now.. A bit childish.. A bit unrealistic.. Hoping that I can slack and have holiday forever and ever.. Sigh..

Anyway this time it will be 9 months.. And there will be no more running away.. Just to put things in better perspective: I guess it's better to emo because of having to work than because of finding work!!

I just hope that I will get along well with my preceptor and the people at my workplace.. That's my current biggest worry. Tomorrow is orientation for half a day. After that I am still unsure whether I will be expected to go to work. I am hoping not :( But I guess I prepare my mind for a yes, so that I won't be disappointed if that is really the case :(

Oh well.. I gotta sleep now.. I hope I can wake up with a fresh mind and happy soul tomorrow..

And dear my property agent, PLS CONTACT ME T_T

No comments: