Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another week had passed again. It was still as good as the first week :) I did a few mistakes like packing, keying, and not intervening. I am glad that my preceptor was very understanding and just laughed it all for the mistakes I did while one of the PTs was visibly irritated, which made me irritated too! Gosh.. come on! I am new.. of course I will do mistakes. Even for the experienced ones they all also do mistakes and that's why we work in a team to cover one another's backside mah!

I think I suck in capturing/keying but I am more or less okay for checking. Caught a few packing errors and I tried not to be irritated. Lol.. Got one girl which is kinda irritating though. She always slacks try to avoid packing. Then the way she packs is very weird. The loose tablets are always akwardly placed  like squeezed in between the nicer ones and sometimes I mistook them for mistake. Paiseh haha...

I am kinda glad for the mini-reunion with the collection of academic gown and pre-reg opening ceremony yesterday. Haha.. After some time, my feelings don't change. I am glad that I graduated and I wanna cut all ties from most of these boot-licking, fake, disgusting people. Really cmi la! Haha.. Hearing experiences from my other friends, I am glad that my preceptor and other people at my branch are generally nice. Some people from hospital background do the mentoring ala hospital and that is something I hate! Phui! Gosh.. I guess they are not wrong though, it is just that I do not find that method of mentoring works for me. So although it gets tiring to wake up early everyday and to start re-reading my old notes and to do my assignments, I am still thankful for my placement ba. Though sometimes I feel jealous with a friend of mine who just works for 3.5days a week. That is just really nice :( 3 solid days to study is much better than a few hours everyday... Haiz.. No wonder she looks so happy and all smile-y. Was not really like that at school last time. Haha.. Sometimes when I am tired and emo, I feel regretful that I did not follow my heart while choosing which organisation :(

Oh ya, I did not get the award.. Should not have submitted my cca record sia.. Throw face -_-" And that makes me really don't wanna go commencement liao. So pointless to waste a day of my annual leave for this kind of useless/meaningless stuff leh. Gosh.. I am not interested to pay for stage photo as well. Haha.. I don't think I will wanna keep a photo with a stranger I don't even know or have any sense of attachment with. I know my parents will scold me about this but who cares :p I also look terrible with a mortarboard! Zz.. All the more I shouldn't go right? Sigh..

One interesting happened this week. I don't know what my agent is doing but it seems that my landlord is also getting irritated. She sent her mother to my workplace to look for me! Oh my god!! Haha.. That time I happened to go to the counter to call for a patient so she happened to see me. Haha.. I asked her what she was doing there and she said that she had been looking for me for 3 days o_0 Anyway it is already confirmed that I will stay there ba.. Just that officially not yet due to the contract etc haiz.. Now just stress over moving to a new place as I have not got any mover yet.. Aaaargh...

Haiz okay I will emo in my jealousy now :(

No comments: