Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mid-sem break is finally here! Fiuh!! This week had been crazy. The moment the PT CA was over, the huge stress upon me was finally gone. Yeah!! I am very thankful that I was very 'blessed' for this CA. I hardly had the time to study thanks to stupid FYP. I even ponned lessons on Mon and Thurs to see someone doing the cell thing that I would need to do next week :( But thanks to the CA, I am spared from having to cultivate the cells. On Monday, I would get the cells ready to use. Basically, I hardly had the time to prepare for the CA. My decision to just read nutrition and to skip targeted therapy paid off really well! Hallelujah!! Thank God for the inspiration of checking how to calculate CrCl as well as 5HT3 antagonists dosings. Unfortunately, I forgot to check Dexamethasone dosing! Lol.. Well, at least I would not flunk very badly and I am satisfied.

Despite the huge stress, I am amazed that I still managed to finish watching TWO J-dorama series LOL. Wow.. I am just too distracted to do anything haha.. Since I cannot go back for this mid-sem break, I will go back during the 'study week'. Haha.. I think that is the wisest thing to do if I wanna concentrate on studying.. First class aside, I would at least wanna be proud of myself as "a second class with a first class CAP but slaughtered by FYP". Lol.. A living testimony for fucking FYP. Next week I have to go back to the lab for FYP. I keep telling myself "Last 5 days! Last 5 days! Just be patient!". But deep down, I am very worried that I cause some contamination bla bla bla and my experiment fails because of that.. Haiz..

I have been a pig for the past few days. On Wednesday, I had a cup of Spinelli. On Thursday, I had another cup of Spinelli (ouch) and Apple Crumble! And today, my friends and I went to Marche!! Lol.. But this time I managed to hold my horses :p I just bought a plain rosti... AND (haha there is still an 'and') an apple pie! What an unhealthy lifestyle.. I hope the pool sessions that we had before Marche compensated the calories gained. And today was closed with a jazz concert. Not my cup of tea but it was still a good exposure

2 comments:

Ruba Buni said...

Hai iam Ruba Buni congrats on passing the mid test? i am sorry if you dont like comments. D:

darkrose said...

Thanks for reading :)

I am fine with comments as long as it is not from some bots or spammers