Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow it's almost a full week since my previous entry. Another bad and tough week just passed with rainy weather as the only good thing for me =x

I can't recall which day it was but I felt like a loser and a coward. I did something that ended up 'sabo-ing' other people who were using the lyophiliser. The person who used it before me forgot to turn on the other 2 ports. I thought I was being helpful so after I put my sample and after the pressure went down, I switched on every ports. I nearly cried when other people samples splashed out/got sucked out. OMG! My whole face literally turned red! Sigh.. I decided to switch off the ports back and 'blamed' it to the other guy.. Really a coward! Thank goodness after today everything was clear: it was NOT my fault! Because the person before me forgot to turn on the other 2 ports, the samples melted already. Thus when I turned it on, the lowered pressure sucked the liquid. Sigh.. I feel a huge sense of relief T_T although a part of me actually still feels guilty.. If I did not 'act helpful', perhaps their samples only melted.. With my 'help', they ended up losing.. I did not know how the things end eventually.. But I really feel low :( damn low as a person..

When December came, I was looking forward to the end of it...
Then January came, my agony was prolonged for another month and another countdown began...
Now come February, I NEED TO BE IN THE LAB FOR ANOTHER MONTH!! Oh my gawd!! I just don't know how on earth my drug can just disappear! I already wanna give it up but my supervisor is still curious about it.. I really don't know what's going on or how to explain.. The previous test has proven that the drug is inside! But now the drugs cannot be released even after forced release.. They just disappear T_T

I overestimated my crapping skills and now my brain is on the verge of exploding.. Even though usually I can crap/bullshit/talk cock very well, my skills are not good enough to churn out a 5000word scientific bullshit! Im only 1/3 done and I have at most 2x 24hours left to write.. Oh God T_T The only thing which keeps me sane is that everything is gonna be over in few weeks time..

No comments: