Friday, November 5, 2010

I had another dream message yesterday and this time I hope that it will come true. I had a bad day yesterday. The machine that I was using was stopped halfway. It seems that the one who switched off was the prof who owned the machine. So I did not even dare to ask him what time he switched it off (I need my experiment to run for 24hours). I think my experiment failed so I was deciding to just sleep off and do not go back to the lab. But suddenly I got the message "Quickly wake up! Your experiment is successful!". That really gave me the enthusiasm to rush to the lab. Sigh.. Lets see what happen under the TEM next monday.

I am honestly damn pissed with what happened yesterday. I know that it is not my machine so I had to share bla bla bla.. but I think that really cost me another week. My mentor suggested me to use 500rpm but when I wanted to start mine, the machine was already being used with 800rpm. And with that speed, my sample sedimented very quickly. Sigh.. I totally did not expect that and I think that would contribute more to my failure on top of the dubious duration of time it was being shaken. Haiz.. Wanted to be a bit optimistic but then... Grr...

Today drug quiz was bad. Much worse than the first one. I came late! I was damn stressed but lucky the room was too small that when I came, they were still busy allocating and arranging seats. But tsk tsk tsk.. out of 20 questions, I was only sure for FOUR questions! The rest I completely tikam-ed. Looks like single digit is a sure thing.. But to be honest, even if I were given an extra week to prepare for the test, I would still do equally badly. There is no way I can remember every single details ba.

This evening I just had a Korean buffet with a few friends. Well, it was not as fantastic as my imagination ba. Perhaps my expectations were too high? Haha.. Of course cannot get authentic Korean taste outside Korea ma. I think among all, only the kimchi pancake is nice. Lol.. That's the purpose of me going so I guess I am pretty satisfied. Many of my friends did not eat beef so near the end of the meal, I had to finish 2 plates of the beef!! I would not be surprised if I start MOO-ing tomorrow! Overall, I felt pretty ok. I was full but not too full to the point of going to puke anytime. Hmm.. perhaps the trick  (do small jumps on the chair to push the food down) I learnt from Japanese TV show worked? Lol..

The worst thing that happened tonight was that I got molested by this small kid. OMG! After I took a photo, this boy suddenly just hugged me from behind. And due to his height, his hand was just nice grabbing my ehem ehem.. The kid looked pretty bratty oso so I just grabbed his arm and left him there. Siao! I had no idea how my friend ended up 'playing' with him and got beaten up -_-" Kids nowadays...

And the worse thing than the worst thing is that I LOOK DAMN UGLY IN ALL THE PHOTOS TAKEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zz...

No comments: