Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bad boy

I hate hierarchy, seniority, experience-based stuff etc. Unfortunately, I can be quite hypocritical in this case. As much as I put conscious effort being a good senior, sometimes circumstances do not allow me to do so. At my workplace, I had always been in a bad mood for the past few events and unconsciously I became very nasty to newbies. In a crunch, I think my 'stern' became 'angry'. Bleah.. I kinda regret it and will pay better attention next time.

Anyway last Saturday event was quite crazy. I was given the drama script to give the cue! OMG! I am lazy to go to the details but throughout the thing I had to read the script and sometimes it was hard not to get lost since  they did not follow the thing 100%. During the songs, sometimes could not gauge the tempo of the song.. So when I went back from giving message in between the door (I was told that I was a bit loud), I lost the parts already. I think I was stressed because at the start, I was frantically searching where the play was at. I discovered that they were already at the 3rd page and the play just started! Haha.. To makes things worse, I had a newbie with me and a newbie on the door. Had to look after them and could not really rely on them for help. But thank goodness it did not go disastrous ba.

Yesterday's All Saints Day mass was pretty interesting. Haha ok I am being bad again here. I can imagine how embarassing it was for the choir to be stopped halfway because they sang wrongly. Lol. But even I never know that Litany of Saints for Easter and for All Saints Day are different! Oh well, but the choir yesterday was quite chui ba. More of being unprepared. The cantors kept going off tune, had difficult pronouncing names, kinda forgot the tune of the song, and the best was: the guy stopped for quite a long time in the middle of the song -_-" Well but I think the pianist was quite bad too la. Dunno why played so low and could not really tell the transition between parts and notes. Damn confusing..

My FYP finally can move one step. I am really praying hard so that God would just push those darn nanoparticles into the tubes :( Please don't let me repeat again T_T

And talking about God, this reminds me of the nightmare I had last night. It began with me seeing a beautiful beach and a white seagull flying. I forgot the name of the town/beach! Lol. Ok the nightmare comes after this part. I had no idea how suddenly it became tsunami -_-" For the first 2 waves, I survived because I hung on to lamp post. After that I had no idea how my friend could break the lamp post. Then it came the third wave. A very HUGE and TALL wave. Since my lamp post already broke, I tried to climb a tree but I could not because the tree trunks pricked my legs. Such a vivid feeling, I am really interested in what actually pricked my legs. I am pretty sure the lamp post that I hugged is my bolster :p Ok come back to that HUGE and TALL wave, I was just helpless and got washed with the wave. After a few moments holding my breath, I just lost and I died (I woke up) before saying "Oh God forgive my sins and let me enter your Kingdom".

Oh my God!! I am actually praying in my sleep!! and not when I am awake -_-" What's the matter with me!!!!!

No comments: