Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pissed off again

Grr.. My work for the past 3 days turned out to be not so useful. I had to repeat because my sample was too dirty!! Grr.. Thanks to the suggestion of re-using an old filtrate.. I cannot blame anyone because it was I who decided to go with re-using the old filtrate and it was my fault not to have a proper and clean filtrate. But still.. if nobody gave the idea of using an old filtrate, I would not think about it! Who cares about saving up? I would obviously use the new materials. Sian.. And now I have to repeat it all over again.. Actually I have the choice to slack until next week. But then.. If I slack now, I will suffer later, especially since the P1 presentation is coming (and mid-October is coming too!). Shucks..

It seems that I am totally lifeless now. Every post of mine is just rattlings on my FYP :( Anyway today I bumped into my supervisor and again she was very nice! She wished me good luck haha.. Well I told her honestly that I am not feeling well lately.. Too many things to do.. OH well XD

Okay, it's time for a bit of random stuff. Haha.. It's a personality test from http://world.doubutsu-uranai.com/index.html.

Silver Pegasus person tend to be honest and your mind runs on a single truck.
Therefore, you tend to be little bit obstinate and hard minded.
You try to make your own way no matter what.
Nevertheless you can be kind and be sympathetic towards people, and tends to take care of them.
Your personality is that you tend to act rashly and can not stay still.
You are a responsible person and once you take up something, you will follow through to the end.
Your persevering character is recognized as a person who can be relied on, and many people have trust in you.
You do not possess good bargaining tactics.
However this weakness is one of your attractive sides.
Although you lack the fanciness to stand on the center stage, you can put hard effort.
Because you tend to follow your ideals, you may get in a lost when your conviction and beliefs are weak.
Sometimes you may feel failure even after putting in great effort.
You are full of adaptability, adjustability and taking action.
You will be successful by using these merits well.
You are a strong person and can overcome adverse circumstance without feeling gloomy.
You tend to be an idealist, and you can carry on expressing your self on something you feel strong about.
If you can get on a job that you wouldn't get bored, you will express great talent.
 
Haha pretty much accurate (those I highlight with my favourite colour)

No comments: