Sunday, September 26, 2010

Charice Pempengco

The first time I streamed this video, my computer could not take it and crashed 2x XD 
The voice is just too good eh?

Just would like to share this wonderful girl with super duper awesome voice!! I wonder how such talent never made it into a big news here. Haha.. I tried to wiki her name and she is that good to even have a wiki page. And reading her stories would just make everyone envious. I wonder how this kind of voice only won her 3rd place in the competition that she joined. Well but thanks to Youtube, she even got to travel to South Korea, to Ellen DeGeneres as well as Oprah Winfrey's shows. Wow.. And she got to sing duet with many of her favourite singers. But the most stunning thing is: she is only 18!! Oh my God!! (and that's a positive OMG! haha).

As good as her voice is, I think her voice resembles Whitney Houston's very much Her other Whitney's song (I Will Always Love You) is also darn awesome.. But her Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On does not come near the original.. Haha.. I LOL-ed at one of the comments given by a Youtube user: "Whitney Houston would NEVER allow this girl to sing this song in front of her..LOL. SHE KILLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whitney cant do this anymore.". Haha.. Anyways I thought this song was by Diana Ross! Haha.. That means Whitney has a lot of nice songs!! Aaa~~h reading the state she is in right now is just a shame eh...

No comments: