Monday, August 31, 2009

Highly Distracted..

The first CA of the semester is coming in less than 7 days. But I am still unmotivated to prepare for it. Haiz.. I have not started mugging properly.. I only read the text book and write down few additional stuff to the notes. The book is so boring.. I am giving up and I decide that tomorrow will be the last day I am doing that. Wednesday onwards, I will just start mugging whatever I have in the notes.

Patho is just so sick la.. The pictures are damn disgusting.. 1 picture on the notes were beef steak look alike which actually is lungs (dunno what happened to it). The brown colour meaty substance with streaks of black parts really resemble a steak after being grilled. Haiz.. It really supresses my appetite. My stomach was not particularly well and I got the feeling as if I wanted to vomit.. And yeah.. the pictures in the notes.. they really induce vomitting.. And my notes are in black and white.. Perhaps I will really vomit if I have the coloured version.

I had a weird dream last night. I went to buy a durian bread! Haha.. It was at a bakery shop (like bread talk like that).. I am quite sure that it was not durian cake or durian puff, it was durian BREAD! Buy that will give me 60 bonus points somemore.. Lol.. Dunno what points seriously..

And here comes my biggest distraction.. I really wanna get a PSP to play Final Fantasy Dissidia :'( Someone please be generous and give me :'(


The Game Cover

And while searching for when the game will be available here and at what price, I found out things which will rip off my money: the figurines from the game!! Aarrgh! I will be broke.. But wait..!! After more research.. I changed my mind.. Omg.. the faces are damn ugly lor..


One with the best expression in this set


Naughty and Mischiveous


Ugly.. Never like him anyways..


OMG! He's pouting! Such a turn off!!


My favourite character!! Okay.. I will skip the set and just buy Squall..

But.. OH NO!!!

Upon zooming, his face is damn emo o_0
I will still buy him anyway la.. Hahaha...


Conclusion: packaging is deceiving.. but hey.. zoom in to the bottom right corner!! That's maybe the reason for the ugly faces!! I want the Made in Japan ones have or not?

That sums up my post :) So glad that this is the first picturey post after dunno how long already hahaha...


No comments: