Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ephiphany

Lol... I am still experiencing jet lag after my Cambodia trip. Yeah... 5 days jet lag. Lol... That is why only today that I feel re-energised and NEW yeah!! Haha...

My body has been slow to adapt back to Singapore lifestyle. Usually I will automatically wake up in the morning after 8hours of night sleep. But somehow, the time has been reduced to 5 hours only nowadays. Similarly with my afternoon nap. I usually wake up past 7 pm but for the past few days, I always woke up before 6pm. I woke up not because of feeling hot and not because I needed to visit the restroom, I just woke up. Sigh.. I guess I am playing Cabal too intensely. Lol. Yeah, that is why I still feel very lethargic and my sleep debt is not paid yet.

After close to 1 month of missing the Church, I was honestly very lazy to go today. Haiz... But thank God, I dragged myself there today (almost fell asleep few metres away from the bus stop) and yeah the Church was the reason why I feel recharged and renewed today. Happy new year!! Hoho... It was the feast of Ephiphany today. What is Ephiphany? I also don't know. Haha... That reminds me of my secondary school days as the first term was called the Ephiphany term. I believe (from the readings) that ephiphany refers to the Three Kings of Orient who paid homage to Baby Jesus. Lol... I shall do my research tonight.

Yeah... I feel better and lighter.. Hopefully I have completely shed all the 2008 stuff... and empty myself for the exciting 2009!! (Actually I had a bad start of a new year... especially in my game... and also due to my exhaustion... that's why I insist that my new year only starts today!!! Hahaha...)

No comments: