Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School again..

Today is only the second day of school and I am already feeling dead tired. Haiz... I guess it is really not easy to fulfill my target to be a good student this semester.

It was the first day of school yesterday and I have to say that vitamins did help to sustain me throughout the day. I almost fell asleep during the lecture but my consciousness was still there. The key word is ALMOST! I did not fall asleep. Haha.. And for the first time since long time, I was early for lecture :) The lecture started at 820 so yeah... of course I was early. As there was no more lesson, my clique and I decided to have a lunch at Pizza Hut Clementi (again!). Before that we were at Central Library and for the first time I joined the queue for the free diary. I will never ever do that again! I don't find the diary nice or whatsoever. I gave it away. I don't understand why people are so eager about it. Because it is free perhaps? Haha...

I was still high that I decided to attend the Econs lecture from 6-8pm. I was amazed that I did that. Thanks to a friend of mine. I had no intention to take that module but a few minutes before the close bidding was over, he asked me questions about his own bidding. And at that moment, I got the temptation to take econs also. It was even luckier that he took this module before. So I could get his notes (which is useless and totally different from the current set of notes) and he assured me that there would be no project. It was exactly 3 minutes before closure that I logged in my bid. Now that I got it, I am really at lost whether I should drop it or not. I am afraid that I cannot manage :'( But chinese is non-examinable and most likely to be S/U-ed. And the econs lecture and chinese tutorial are at night so that should not really affect my day. Less computer should be fine. Haha... I am really confused.

Yesterday I managed to sleep at 11pm. Yet, I still felt very sleepy throughout the lectures today. The vitamin did not work and my sour dried mango could not chase away my sleepiness. Oh well. The english module is quite horrible. I don't think I will be able to do well again this semester because of this one module. With that, I seriously think I do not need to drop my econs as my semester looks pretty bad already. 1 less day to think about it. I hope I won't make another wrong decision.

My Microsoft Office has some problems -_- T_T I am sure it is because a clean up programme from my friend. Darn it!!!

No comments: