Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007... Hello 2008

Wheew... in just about 2 hours, the year will change. Overall, I would say that I enjoyed the year thoroughly. Of course there were some good and bad things but the good overweighed the bad ones. Lol. This is the first time I feel so optimistic. Haha...

The good ones:
- The first few months were pure ecstasy. No school for more than half a year and it was the first new year I got to celebrate at home since I went to study abroad.
- So far, I guess pharmacy is the right choice for me. I have great friends and have great time there.
- My semester result is satisfying and beyond my prediction.

The bad ones:
- FLOOD!
- Disgusting working experience!
- Some study-related stress
- And the last week of 2007 was not very good for me..

Haha...
In the new year, I just hope everything can go as well as or BETTER (preferably) than 2007. No detailed wishes because I want everything to be better :) Haha...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!!

No comments: