Thursday, March 3, 2016

Going down and under

This is going to be a short post. I am going to Australia for holiday tomorrow. I have about 5 hours before I am going to airport and I am still in the midst of packing. Haha.. Holiday should be a happy occasion and therapeutic. But I think too much and plan so much about the details, sometimes even about things that I cannot control such as weather. At such frustrating moment then I will have the negativity about travelling. Sigh.. I have a long way to go to be a free & easy traveller.

I realise that I am used to be just following someone else during travelling and this time I try to plan things and find routes on my own. Bleah.. It is not something I enjoy and in the end, I just decided to be gungho.:just screenshot some maps from Google and print them. Over at the foreign land, I will just open my mouth to ask for directions and see how things will be. Anyway I am okay not to be to xiong and just sit down at a cafe lol.

Well I see how things will go. For now, I can only pray for safe flights, good weather, nice sceneries, great photos, and being safe + healthy + happy for the next 10 days.

No comments: