Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Emo :(

You know, price does not lie. I had a feeling that I was cheated when I bought my toys for $30 each the last round. By the look and the feel of them, I somehow feel that they are bootlegs/fakes. Only today I learnt and confirmed that they were indeed bootlegs :( There is a Youtube video showing the differences for the Kingdom Heart Series :( Very sad. I feel very cheated :( Ciel is okay because he looks pretty good. But the two Soras are quite bad with all the weird paintings everywhere. Sigh.. I want to buy Squall from Dissidia Kai series but now I am worried that I would be paying $80+ for a fake too. I am feeling emo because I have no idea whether the 10 figurines I have at home are original or fake. 

If I know I am buying bootlegs, I rather not buy! After all, I am only really fanboy-ing over FF8 and not the others. Of course if I am not a big fan of something, who cares about getting the bootleg or the original one? After all, the bootlegs can really look like the originals. The differences only become obvious once you take out the figurines from the boxes which by then it is too late since you already purchased the items. But half of the original price for a fake?? I think that really hurts :(

I received the email of the photos so that I can choose which ones to be printed. I am very disappointed and angry with the photographer. Sigh.. I only took 2 solo photos. In one of them, I was sitting down and I looked damn fat. The photographers should have told me that my vest was not positioned properly when I was seated and that really made me look super fat. I was hoping that that pose will be the better one. The other solo shoot is not that good either. I wanted the nice background to be captured but the photographer failed to do so.. All the "fun" photos with my graduation dinner also fell short of expectation.

Angry angry emo :( Bad day...

No comments: