Saturday, August 28, 2010

I had a bad week... Hmm perhaps "terrible" sounds more appropriate. Sigh.. Firstly I am having problems with my internet connection. This is already the 7th day!! Sigh.. ITCare just sucks. I called them on Wednesday and the person told me to forward my case as "urgent". After hearing nothing for 1 day, I went down and I was told that it usually took 1-2days for them to assist any case. I was like what the fuck.. then told me urgent for what.. Sigh.. after exchange of shouting through the phone, I just gave up. OSA also sucks and cannot give any assistance. Wow I am really surprised with how one of top 30 uni in the world can have such a fucked up administration. What surprised me even more was the fact that satisfactory rating for this fucked up uni improved -_-

This made my FYP research delayed. Haiz.. But stressing over it is also useless. After meeting yesterday, there are changes to my project again. So yeah it's like my research is mostly wasted. Sigh.. Well I cannot protest actually. I have no idea what I wanna do or how long things will take so I shall just listen. Anyway I am very stressed. I promise to submit the draft for my proposal by the coming Friday o_0 and now I still have nothing to write...

I need to relax!! Haiz.. Seems like I am stressing myself because I want to rush through and hoping for easy cruise through my FYP.. Haiz.. It seems like failure is normal and success is miraculous. So yeah I need a miracle.. Sigh.. And Eli's homework is due in 3 days time.. I have given up on it and will resort to copying. But copy from who T_T sigh...

I am experiencing itchiness around my waist sigh. It is such an inconvenient location. So am I supposed not to wear any pants and underwear? Bleah.. There is one area that I keep scratching until it is wounded quite badly o_0 Thick application of prickly heat powder does not get rid off the itch. I am thinking to take antihistamines but I wonder whether it is a wise thing to do. Sigh... On a similar note, I think I am somehow allergic to my own sweat!! How can that be possible? Yeah I am also wondering... I think all the itch is because I run.. And the last time I ran, both of my arms were itching too. Please don't question my hygiene! I bathe twice daily ok LOL..

And Youth Olympic Game was just over.. To be honest, I felt a bit of regret not signing up as a volunteer. I seriously think it would be a great once-in-a-lifetime experience. Sigh.. I hesitated because of my project.. Buat after these 2 wks, I guess it makes no difference.. Not volunteering I also still cannot progress significantly sad...

No comments: