Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My ass hurts...

Lol.. I have been busy with pharm anal for the past 1 week lol.. Last week was crazy doing the lab reports.. I don't bother to count the total number of pages but I believe it is at least 50pg-long. It was tiring, it was irritating, it was driving me crazy. There were some problems and when I asked friends, I am super irritated with the same stupid brainless answer: the senior report did that/had that so just follow -_-" I thought my suffering was over after I finished all.. but it continued when I was going to print today. I type in Word 07 but library has Word 03 the settings are a bit different. I wasted time to tidy up things again. And only at home I realised there were 3 lines whose font was somehow changed! If I were the marker, when I see this kind of thing, I will definitely think "wow this person clearly copy pasted from someone else and forgot to standardise the font". -_-" Haiz.. Now I am irritated by the fact that I just did the bare minimum. I am sure other people would like put fanciful cover page (because the senior did that), put all the procedure etc (because the senior wrote that), put lengthy definition (because the senior had it too) etc etc.. Bleah.. Everything also senior senior senior yucks.. Stupid idiots.. No wonder everyone becomes so idiotic when there is no senior to refer.

The test was crazy today. It was deceivingly simple: 1 qn with 4 parts only. But I totally had no idea how to do the calculation. Is it taking the ratio of the concentration? Or is it the ratio of the amount? Or is it the ratio of concentration : internal standard? Sigh.. Apparently all gives answer 0.67% so I guess the answer does not really matter. What matters is the method. I hope I chose the correct one.. It was crazy to study for it. I skipped many of the lectures and thus I got confused about many things. But surprisingly, I had more confusion at the parts where I did go for the lecture -_-" Perhaps I must skip more hor.. Then if I skip I will not think so much and just focus on copying...

My work on last weekend was disastrous. Haiz.. It was my first time working alone.. Sigh and to be honest, it was my first time doing the busy door o_0 I did a fatal mistake of jamming the door.. I also overlooked 2 girls who were ready to have a 'picnic' inside.. How could I miss the big Subway plastic bags!! Sigh.. Now I am a bit reluctant to work.. sigh.. scared to do more mistake.. Bleah.. I guess must toughen up my mental and thicken my skin.. This kind of thing is normal in working life.. I hope things will be better this Wednesday..

I surveyed the ticket price to Korea.. It would be at least $1000. Haiz =( It is expensive but no matter what I would be going =) After my mum, it's my dad's turn to become a pain in the ass.. To be honest, when my parents start to talk about money, I would just literally explode.. It is not as if I am spending money like water and it is not that they give me a lot of money anyway.. They already dump me here, made me work my ass of and waste my youth just for the return of like maybe $20k per year.. And out of it, most if not all goes for school fees, hostel fees and whatever living expenses which I feel that my parents should pay instead of using my wage! So it is extremely shit if I cannot even take a freaking few k's for a holiday! Not like as if I go holiday around the world or I go holiday every year.. And not like as if when I go overseas, I just go for holiday. When I went to Sydney, it was because there was World Youth Day and I think it's once in a lifetime chance.. Similar thing with Cambodia, it was also for YEP, something which I don't think I will ever have the time to experience if I didn't go last year.. Same thing for now, I wanna go because it is the last chance to experience this kind of lame student conference. Of course I don't deny I also wanna to go see other countries. I am not as pathetic as them to be proud of my-son-in-singapore kind of thing.. Yucks.. They should know how pathetic their kids are.. I don't even know what US is like, what Europe is like, what Disneyland or Gold Coast is like.. Perhaps it is a good think that I'm stuck in a pathetic course that does not allow exchange programme or otherwise I will have another war with them..

And lately I have been woken up by a dream of dog biting my ass lol.. The last one was the best la: 2 dogs! One at each side lol.. Though when I have a dream involving pain, usually i discover that my sleeping position is wrong.. Either I lied on my arms or my bolster was under me already haha..

No comments: