Sunday, December 7, 2008

Disney Christmas

Christmas is so near. And I will be very sad this time. I am unable to watch my favorite Disney Christmas movies or listen to my favorite Disney Christmas cassettes. Thanks to technology, I can still enjoy them away from home. My blog song is called "A Gift of Love". It is an original disney song from the album Twelve Days of Christmas. Too bad at Imeem nobody has the full album. Then, below are the movies I like to watch.

Mickey’s Once Upon Christmas

 
 
 
 
 

Mickey’s Twice Upon Christmas
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ending Song

The best part in my opinion is the Goofy's story :) I love the song. But my question is: Who is Goofy's wife? Lol...


Mickey's Magical Christmas Snowed in at the House of Mouse

 


 
 
 
 
Links updated on 25/12/2010 :)
Added Snowed in at the House of Mouse on 25/12/2010 :)

No comments: