Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm DEAD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Only (almost) a week of school passed but I am already feeling that I am in a deep trouble. I hate the subjects. I don't understand them!!! Physiology and Anatomy are quite okay. They are biology so basically just listen to the teachers and memorise the whole thing. No brain work. But Physical Pharmacy and Principle of Drug Action are HELL!!! I was so confused what the hell F was for. I don't mean the vulgar F-word, but it's the degree of freedom. Thanks to Wikipedia and some other websites now I know how to use the F thing la. But PPDA is the worst subject that I ever encountered in my whole life. It also shattered my love for chemistry.... Not only I can no longer recall the priority list for nomenclature which I mugged the whole day yesterday, I still have so many freaky words to remember. Must remember all the freaky structures also. Then I also don't know how to name things.... Darn it darn it darn it!!! And to make all things worse: lessons are not full yet this week. There were no lab sessions and there will be no tutorial tomorrow. If I am already so stressed now, I don't know what will happen to me on week 3 onwards. Maybe I will kill myself.

I have never been this down, pessimistic, and discouraged before. Haiz... Never mind.. I shall entertain myself by watching Prince of Tennis National Championship OVA again!!! At least there is a good thing I am looking forward to this Saturday: RCIY outing. I hope that can lift up my spirit.

No comments: