Friday, July 13, 2007

Virus

Oh noooooo!!! My mom’s laptop has been infected by virus(es). Although I ran the full system scan, nothing was detected. However, when I tried to run few programs which work on my dad’s laptop, they did not run here. Some files were missing/gone. It is just similar to my old computer when it had virus(es). Some files were gone though nothing was detected by the scanner. Shucks… shucks… I don’t know and I can’t do anything about it lah. It’s the stupid administrator’s fault. No administrative rights for this account and thus I can do nothing to salvage the situation.

Ah… Anger is a disease. I was so angry that my second part of my WeiB Kreuz OVA was spoilt when I played it in the DVD player. I remember that it was perfectly fine last time (which was like 4 years ago). I almost wanted to throw away the CD already but when I tried to play it using laptop, it was fine. Fiuh…

I ran out of things to do today so I re-watched Prince of Tennis The National Championship. Darn…it made me want to get the continuation (only the last 4 episodes). I hope this weekend I could find it when I am going hunting for DVDs. Sigh… I should just buy the full 2 disc set last weekend. I was too stingy because I thought that I already own the first 9 episodes. Aw….never mind about that.

The newest cinemags is out. It cost me Rp 38500 (super expensive) and I am totally disappointed with the Harry Potter coverage. Only 3 pages about the newest movie and the other 10-or-so pages of the coverage are only random rambling about some Potter facts. Even the bonus was like … er… I don’t know… not what I expected. Wand was already the bonus when Harry Potter 4 was covered. Wand again for now?? Chey… I was hoping robe or hat or whatever… Something new. Well, no matter how disappointing it was, I was still hooked to buy because of the wands.

Okay…few more days left before I return to Singapore. I am so lazy and just the thought of it makes me sick. Uh uh… Must download as many stuff as possible before I fly back. Hopefully the links for the GBA emulator is already fixed and I can get more good songs… Sssh….

No comments: