Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Scholarship

My waiting is done!! Today I received the e-mail that I managed to obtain ASEAN Scholarship. Hooray....!!! Bondless scholarship!!! My burden is lifted away slightly as I do not really need to be ultra-careful and ultra-thrifty (pay attention to the word ULTRA) when it comes to money. I hope the traditional mail (via post) about it will arrive soon before Saturday (because on Sunday I have to fly back already).

I wasted my time today. I played computer for 5.5 hours this morning. It started with trying out Takki & Tsubasa album which I bought yesterday, followed with chiong-ing Shining Force (I think a bit more to the end of the game). Haiz...everything was caused by my bloated stomach. Then I felt very lazy to exercise. Aw..never mind!!!

Takki & Tsubasa album is a big disappointment. I hardly find any song good (unlike the previous albums where I immediately liked a few songs just by listening the albums for the first time). Even the bonus DVD is very disappointing. I was expecting the video clips not some behing-the-scene thingy. Worse, there is no subtitle!!! Well, I bought it already so too bad lah.

Just yesterday I was so happy and talked about UFO Baby and today the show already disappeared (replaced with Astro Boy). I can't tell for sure whether it is replaced or it is only shown at the second half of the week. So I better talk about the show at the time slot before UFO Baby and Astro Boy: Ribert and Robert or whatever the title is. It is a very kiddy show but I like the song they sing at the end of every show. The tune is good and the voice of the guy is nice to hear. Haha.. I watch kiddy show so I hope my intelligence level won't degrade.

Yesterday I visited Gramaphone (at Taka B2 level) and I was really surprised to find some anime OST cds (including Prince of Tennis, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Gundam Wing). I think it is not a very 'true' OST albums but hey... the price is only $16.95 each. Much cheaper then $60+ for any anime-related cds at HMV. But I bought none because I think it is more worth it to get the mp3. Hehe.. I already have most of the songs in the Gundam Wing and Prince of Tennis albums. For Gundam Seed Destiny, I haven't heard all the songs yet so I could not decide whether it was worth it to buy. Hmm...but it is a nice place to visit again.

No comments: