Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Not Bad...

Hey... The library at Orchard is wow... I never know that library offers manga for borrowing. I am so delighted. Hehe... Though many of the comics are old titles and most of them I have already read and buy (such as Gundam Wing, Inu Yasha, Conan, Rave), there are few that I have never read before. I wanted to borrow Escaflowne but after I saw the artwork, I changed my mind. In the end, I borrowed Evangelion (3-6) instead. Why not from 1? Because no 1 is not available. So is no 2. Now I will not be so bored if I don't have job yet. Hahaha... The multimedia centre is also more 'private'. I feel more comfortable when blogging, not afraid of someone's scrutiny.

So basically, this is my 3rd week of jobless and boring stay in Singapore. This morning Aidah called and my spirit was lifted because of a possible job. Hehe.. The tuition centre to which I sent my CV never reply and I think it is a hopeless attempt too. It is almost impossible to get a job without connection if you are a foreigner and don't speak Mandarin here. Sigh...

I just went to Kino to browse through Prince of Tennis SMASH animation book. Hmm...my feelings are correct. I already had the pirated version. Unfortunately, the pirated version is very ugly (the paper), no wonder Comics discounted it up to $5 only. What a waste of money...but it's inevitable when you buy pirated stuff. I am thinking of buying Prince of Tennis 30.5 again because the one I have right now is of bad quality too. Sigh... $25 is gone already.

Overall, everything is okay so far today. If I can get a job (contacted by the person referred by Aidah), then it will just be a perfect day :)

No comments: