Thursday, December 14, 2006

Crap!

I ate Yuraku Yakiniku and Shabu-Shabu buffet and learnt that Shabu-Shabu means the things you dip into the soup while Yakiniku is the one you roast/burn/grill or whatever the correct word is. Hahaha… I only like the Yakiniku and only ate the beef. There were “Beef”, “Bulgogi Beef”, and “Black Pepper Beef” although after well-cooked all tasted the same. It was one of the most gross buffet experience I ever have. The eating time was limited to 2 hours -_-!, the used plates/bowls were not cleared from the table, the sauce was not topped up unless you asked, the drinks were horrible (a tea which tasted like plain water, watermelon juice which was way too sweet for a real juice from the fruit), the miso soup had no miso taste, and the supposedly crab soup had egg instead of crab. What a crap! Hahaha…

I Not Stupid Too vcd is disappointing. There is no subtitle at the parts when the story is narrated. I know I am stupid and cannot understand Chinese so I don’t and won’t understand those parts. Fortunately my cousin wants to buy it from me. I’ll give a discount as long as I can get rid of the vcd. Crap >.<

I declare my diet as a failure. I know it has only been 1.5 weeks but I haven’t shed any kg. I did some exercise but I don’t see any change to my body. Haiyo..don’t tell me that the fatty layers all over my body is too thick and hence the exercise is wasted. Cannot give up though…shall see after 1 month L. I just helped my dad to carry a stupid bloody heavy TV upstairs. Crazy… The stupid TV only has sharp edges so it is difficult to carry without hurting my palms. It also almost slipped twice as we climbed the stairs. Thank God that it didn’t drop!!

I am midway through reading Eldest. It is better than Eragon. The travel from one place to another is faster (unlike Eragon in which the boring walk here walk there takes more than half of the book) and I hope it gets more exciting soon. Honestly, I cannot tell how both can be bestsellers. Harry Potter is much better and more exciting, not long and draggy (except book 5). Christopher Paolini is too obsessed with Lord of The Rings and is not really original lah. The names (both the places and people) are impossible to remember and pronounce, and the list of the ‘ancient’ and ‘dwarf’ language is only making the reading more unbearable. But the politics and the maturity of the thoughts are quite commendable, considering that he wrote the books when he was 15 or 16.

I had a series of unfortunate dreams as I took my afternoon nap this afternoon. I cannot recall how many times I died in that dream. It was crazy. I tried to kill myself in the dream to wake me up (usually this works every time I had a bad dream) but to no avail.

Ah I also cannot believe that Singapore has obtained 8 golds in the Asian Games. So much rara about the atheletes there but in the end it fares not too bad. I'm interested to know from what sports the medals are.

Christmas is only in 2 weeks time. Hurray!!!

4 comments:

Jinci Chen said...

hey! use a cbox! then we can tag! comments very hard to check whether anyone tag! go cbox! box box box. go google search cbox. it's FREE

darkrose said...

hahaha i don't want!!! Later ppl can anyhow say and write...

Jinci Chen said...

WON'T only me and emma noes what. aniwae. u can delete the tags u dun want.. and it's FREEEE! PLS PLS PLS i get u

darkrose said...

haha i'm lazy.. eh who say only you and emma know... I put on my friendster too... and people may find it by chance... wait until i'm free and I'll get it.. lol