Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Really cannot tahan...

It is just a matter of time before I really get a big complaint. I have been in and out of office for various attachments and today is the third time I got comments about how fierce and unfriendly I look. The good thing was the person still told me colleague that I was being helpful and nice. It was just my face being too fierce and unfriendly. Haha.. She tried to joke by asking my colleague if I am already attached. And excuse moi, I am still single not because I am fierce. I choose to be single for my own reasons.

There is a famous saying: don't try to change people but start by changing yourself. Someone really needs to teach me how not to be a perfectionist, how to work more slowly, how to be less efficient, and basically how to be worse than I am right now! Sigh... I really don't know how to change these aspects of me when it is sort of my personality already.

At the end of the day, I just feel pissed when people take all the credits for their smiles, good customer service bla bla bla while I get all the shit for clearing the things that they fail to do. Others spend like 30 minutes for 1 thing and in mean time, I have to do many other things. If I am also doing 1 thing for 30 minutes, then how will the rest of the work be moving along?!!

Haiz... Chinese New Year holiday is coming and so is Lent. I guess it is a good time to take a step back and decide on my future.. what kind of person that I want to be at work.. Anyway I am already in a festive mood and hence I did my grocery shopping -to stock up for the Chinese New Year holiday when shops are not open- at town. Lol.. Although I was successful to resist buying sake on the weekend, I ended up with Makolli today. Just don't think about it and enjoy la.. But must make sure that potato chips are still avoided. Haha...

No comments: