Sunday, January 5, 2014

First time in forever

Holiday is over and it ends with not-so-good things. My flight was delayed for 2 hours. I have been reading news about how overcrowded Soekarno-Hatta airport is but this was my first time experiencing how bad it is. It is the end of holiday seasons and I am sure airport will be damn busy. Firstly my boarding gate was being changed because the previous flight using that boarding gate was delayed so passengers were still waiting there. A bit of delay before the usual announcement for boarding was expected. What I did not expect was to take a bus from the gate to the plane. I thought the plane was waiting at our initial boarding gate but the bus drove off to the budget terminal and my plane was waiting there! Gosh!! Honestly, that was my first time taking a bus and then climbing the staircase to board the plane when taking an international flight from Soekarno-Hatta!

To make matters worse, after boarding the plane, we had to wait another 2 hours for our turn to take off. Sianz.. That was basically a 2 hour delay. I rather being made to wait at the boarding gate because at least I can still go to the loo.. But then, I guess they rather make people wait at the plane and free up the boarding gate for the next flight lor -_-" I actually slept for an hour and when I woke up, the plane was still at the same spot lol..

There was an idiot who was arguing with the stewardess about the delay. I am not sure if the person did not understand English (because the pilot already informed about the 2-3 hour wait at the beginning) or he was just an idiot. It was the airport's fault and really there was nothing that the pilot or stewardesses can do right? They even opened the door and let a ground staff to speak to the idiot. Luckily I was seated quite far from the idiot or else I would be very irritated. Haha.. but because of the distance, I could not hear what the idiot spoke to the ground staff.

Now this really makes me think twice about going home over the weekends. My proper resting plan is totally screwed. Jeez.. Not really a good start of the year :'(

Anyway, 2 videos to suit the title of the post. Hehe.. Frozen has quite good songs.

No comments: