Friday, April 27, 2012

Complain King

I am back in Singapore. But I am not gonna talk about what I have been doing. Perhaps I leave that for the next post tomorrow and hopefully it will be a good one. For today, I would like to rant about the complaints I am making in the last few days.

First is regarding King Photo. My family did a photoshoot last year. The photos are done. I chose one of my photos to be enlarged to 50x60 size. Don't worry, I won't go into how narcistic I am haha.. The thing is they edited my photo for the 50x60. This is lame because usually what being enlarged will be the exact same thing as the digital file. The problem is: they edit to make it worse. In the original photo, the floor is grey which is a nice contrast to the rather black wall, my black pants, and black decorations. The walls are full of decorations too. After editing, the floor is darkened, way too dark that the other black stuff mentioned above are no longer visible. They also zoom a bit to make my face bigger and thus cut away the nice deco on the wall. The end result is: half black photo with my face.

I did not really check the photo and send it for framing immediately. Again, who will think that they will edit somemore for the 50x60? They also did not inform me. After realising this, they admitted their mistake. They are willing to reprint the correct one but I have to return the faulty one as a proof. I told them that my frame is going to be difficult to be opened. Unless they are willing to open the frame and fix it back or they are willing to pay for any damage, I am fine. Of course they are not willing. Instead, they suggest for me to buy the faulty photo for half price. Fucker! Why don't they refund me half price then? Zz.. So anal about proof when there is an obvious proof: the digital copy from which they admitted they edited lousily.

And truthfully I don't feel comfortable giving strangers my photo which is that huge. I don't know what they will do with it you know.. Fucked up lar..

Second is M1 (again!). I called them this morning and they said Paragon had enough stock of Galaxy Note. I went there and they told me no stock. WTF! Told them I called in this morning, the woman said perhaps it was from last night's stock. Rubbish! Yesterday evening I called them and they said no stock. So when they said that the stock was at healthy level this morning, it was natural for me to think that it had been replenished rite? So I went to Bugis. No problem with recontracting.

 The issue is about my deposit. It only came to my attention that the son of a bitch who attended to me last year only updated my mobile phone status to employment pass. He left out my mobile broadband plan despite my request. Bugis has no customer service to handle this so I was sent back to Paragon. My request could not be granted because I still haven't gotten my pass (I am still holding to the letter of approval). This is utterly disgustingly ridiculous. That letter is valid even for me to work. I used that for my recontract and used that to apply for the mobile broadband last year. And now they say it is invalid for me to get my deposit back? What a bloody crap!

Another ridiculous thing is that why can't they fish out the photocopy of my old pass from last year. After all, at that time I requested for both lines to be updated and the moron did not do so. It is M1's fault. I offered to scan and email the pass when I get it, again not allowed. Ask me to come back again as if it is not wasting my time. And don't recommend me "good timing" with less crowd because there is no such condition with shorter waiting time. I don't see a point of having 22 counters when only less than half is serving customers during off peak periods. The waiting time is just as bad as having all counters open during peak periods.

So yup, that's the xxth complaint letter for M1.. I can't keep track already. And this time I am and will be nasty if they just merely say sorry and apologise. Because it all started with their fault and now making me run here run there. waste time waste energy waste money..

With these, I am just amazed with the level of customer service that my pharmacy provides (and yet people still complain nonstop). Of course there are mistakes when PTs telling people that they can collect medicines (when in our system it is duplicate Rx and patients lose their original Rx) which sometimes can't be helped. But other than that, we are extremely helpful. If purely error from our side and we need people to be back, we give them our name and they can find us immediately to get things done (and skip the queue). Sometimes we even rectify the problem by going to patients house. So seriously how the fuck these companies can operate with such lousy system and yet still get awards etc? Or perhaps I am simply too nice of a customer??

No comments: