Thursday, August 11, 2011

Interesting quotes

Lately, there are interesting quotes going around as facebook statuses. I'll just share some here :)

When I was a kid, I didn't have a laptop, iPod, Blackberry, PS3 or iPad. I played outside with friends, bruised my knees, made up adventurous fantasies and played hide and seek. I ate what my mom made and KFC was a treat. I would think twice before I said "no" to my parents. Life wasn't hard, it was great and I survived. 

God doesn't have a Blackberry or an iPhone, but He is my favorite contact. He doesn't have Facebook, but He is my best friend. He doesn't have Twitter, but I follow Him, and He doesn't have internet, but I am connected to Him. And even if He has great communication service, his customer service never puts me on hold.

How do you expect kids to listen to their parents when Tarzan lives half naked, Cinderella comes home at midnight, Pinocchio lies all the time, Aladdin is the king of thieves, Batman drives at 200 mph, Sleeping Beauty keeps sleeping, and Snow White lives with 7 guys. We shouldn't be surprised when kids misbehave - they get it from their story books. 

The last one is the funniest!!

No comments: