Monday, May 30, 2011

First Class

Results were finally out. I felt that this time was the scariest results release day, perhaps the second was my first semester. I hardly slept last night and even woke up in the middle of the night because of diarrhea. I deliberately turned my phone off and was jolted when it vibrated, only to some promotional message. Lol.. The awaited sms finally came at 719am as usual.

It was unexpected, especially for Pharm Prac III and DFD III. Lol.. Thank goodness. Kinda regret that I did not work hard enough previously or else B+ might be avoidable. But anyway, I was just too happy that my FYP got the bare minimum to land me in first class.

Yes I am still a bit peeved of some GEANUS conspiracy (not sure that it's true or a fickle of my imagination) but I still believe that there is some conspiracy in how the grades are distributed in my course. Oh well, thanks for everything for the past 4 years but I don't think I will have any sense of attachment to this place or the people. Too full of crap and dishonesty aiyer..

And all the excitement and relief are quickly replaced with the fact that I must quickly pack my things to leave again for shit life on Wednesday.. Call me an emo guy..

No comments: