Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feeling good..

Fiuh.. yesterday just had a dry run for my presentation and I was really freaking out like shit... It was only a dry run and I was that nervous, I had no idea what I would be feeling during the actual day... Sigh.. Well, maybe partly because of my last minute preparation, I was not that prepared. It took me almost 30 mins to finally calm down. Perhaps this is the lesson to learn. I should come at least 30 mins earlier on the actual date to calm myself down. It makes a LOT of difference.

Anyway my supervisor is just super duper nice.. I think if I cannot at least get an A-, that means I really really suck!! She is very encouraging and nice. Haha.. She said my pace is okay.. and that I made a good lecturer o_0 Does that mean I am boring? Hahaha.. But perhaps because yesterday I calmed down a lot, when I was speaking, I really sounded like telling a story to someone. Haha.. There are a bit of changes to be made to the slides but there is nothing major. I guess I can move on to do other things now. Yay!

And the most relieving thing that I heard was: so far I am happy with you.. OMG! I was like... woots.. super happy.. because to be honest, I think I am very slow and shitty in my progress T_T God please help me so that everything runs smoothly and I do not disappoint the very nice people who help me in my project

No comments: