Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hypotension

I just went for a free medical check up this morning and I can confirm that I have a pretty bad hypotension indeed. My reading was 100/62. Taking into consideration that I was quite pissed with my friend before the reading (I could feel my heart beating hardly against my chest) and I forgot to go toilet before the reading, 100/62 would already be an over-estimation. I wonder how low I can go. Sigh.. But it maybe because I didn't eat for 16 hours prior to the measurement (8 hours of fasting were enough but I had my dinner at 630pm the previous night). No matter what, I had 3 consecutive 100/60-ish readings in the last 6 months so.. Maybe I should not donate blood anymore.. Anyway with today's blood taking, my left arm already looks like an addict's arm with so many needle marks.. The marks from my previous blood donation were still there. Don't know what the nurse was doing siaaa -_-

I bumped into a friend who is studying medicine and I asked her for recommendations. She said exercise or eat more red meat. Lol.. to me, the choice is very obvious. It's like asking me whether I want to slim down or I wanna get fatter. Of course I want the former! Lol.. But I am lazy :( Haiz..

I am surprised that my weight was 59.3kg only. Bleah.. I never stepped on my weighing machine for quite sometime already because it has always shown 61 or 62. So either my own machine is spoilt or the machine I stepped on this morning was faulty. Haiz.. I shall not be in denial.. I am very sure that I am getting fatter and fatter so how can I be only 59.3kg?? My stomach is already like a pig. If someone kill me and sell my meat, I think my stomach will be very fatty and delicious.

I better sleep now since I will be working for 2 shifts tomorrow. Lol.. In the end, I never touch my lab reports also ouch...

No comments: