Thursday, March 11, 2010

Disasters

My moodiness hits the climax today. Haiz.. I have been having bad days, especially regarding food. Tuesday always sucks because I need to rush for food. To avoid queue, I decided to get beef ball from the indon stall. I thought it was beef ball noodles that's why I rejected the rice. Sigh.. so I ended up eating 5 balls with tauge and green leaves only. Bleah.. Yesterday was another food blunder. There was no more chicken so I had to order dory. And I ordered grilled dory instead of crispy dory because the person in front of me said grilled dory. Perhaps the good thing from that was I never said "dory cutlet" instead. Yup.. I really wanted to eat chicken mah. I wanted olio also but the uncle gave me normal spaghetti also. Haiz... Though at least the cream sauce was thick (and good) instead of the normal diluted disgusting one. Haha.. I am quite surprised that despite my moodiness I still accepted the wrong dish instead of making his life difficult by telling him that I ordered something else. Anyway, there was something very funny. The uncle asked the person in front of me "Do you want cream sauce? Tomato sauce?". The girl replied "I don't want tomato sauce. I want chili sauce!". Lol.. clearly the girl never bought spaghetti there yet. Lol..

Today lab was another big punch to my stomach. Bleah.. Finally, the stupid experiment to collect urine is here. Bleah.. it will definitely affect my quality of life. And what's worse is, it makes me unable to sign up for work this weekend. Sigh.. I am more disgusted to see that the measuring cup and the measuring cylinder are yellowish! Bleah I cannot imagine that they were used by so many guys and came into contact with their urine ever since the stupid experiment was put into syllabus! Haiz.. It's kinda very very surprising that the panadol is not an expired one -_-

My elective is getting more worrying. My 1 page crap for the previous assignment was totally wrong. Today's assignment was another mistake. Gosh! I spent my time for nothing. Only 2% but still. Haiz I am getting very worried. Seems like I have to hog the book this Saturday and rot my day away to prepare for CA2. T_T

In today's Heart, Mind, and Body there is an article about sleeping disorders, namely regarding OVERSLEEPING! Yeah.. Haha.. There is one called narcolepsy. Someone suffering from it can just fall asleep anytime anywhere. I don't think my sleeping problem is that bad yet. So perhaps another condition: sleep aopnea? I cannot really tell because the person who is sleeping cannot really tell about this. Anyway the terms explains a condition where someone is not breathing for a certain period of time while in sleep and this can cause death! Oh gosh... I hope I really have this.. I can die peacefully in my sleep :) The last one mentioned is depression.. Sigh.. Am I depressed again? I thought everything is going alright for me.

Haiz.. I am kinda pissed with my progress in doing my lab reports.. I shall start planning my time for the dumb urine test then...

No comments: