Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fucked up day..

I am angry beyond angry.. Haiz.. I am too speechless even to shoot back.. I just still cannot believe it that my Dumbo and Bugs Bunny are gone :'( They are just dolls.. But they have been mine since I was a kid.. The sentimental value is just beyond money.. Blah.. I really feel as if a part of my life and my soul have been thrown with them.

My mum said she sent to laundry and forgot to take it back so it's gone.. Sigh.. I asked my sister and I was told that it was her that suggested that perhaps my mum sent it to laundry.. That means the dolls were gone since 6months ago.. AAARGH.. I am bloody fucking angry.. My mum no longer works and just rots the whole day at home. How could she forget this kind of thing? Haiz sucks... Fucked up la.. I really feel like wanna die.. Asshole!! Stupid people at home keep making my things spoilt or gone.. keep making my things and my room not like mine.. Sigh.. Perhaps I should just spend the rest of my time here since my prescence is no longer considered at home..


Haiz.. I wish I took more photos T_T and I really wish that this time my mum misplaced.. not that she sent them for laundry T_T

What an awesome day.. I had a fucked up lab session with fucked up lab assistant teacher.. I had not enough sleep for I don't know how many days.. And I see my calendar to discover that in 2wks time I will have 2 CAs and 2 CCA performances happening in the same week.. I don't think I will have the time to sudy.. Sigh..

Fuck fuck fuck...

No comments: