Sunday, September 13, 2009

Road to Doom

Tomorrow I am having a CA and here I am now slacking and wasting time to blog. I am getting more and more unmotivated as a student.. I feel like I am in a wrong course.. And I am studying all the useless stuff.. Haiz.. How can things be useful when I cannot even remember T_T I am done with the first round of reading.. I can hardly recall what the topics are.. It is almost impossible to even recall the drug names or even to spell them.. So do not even try to remember the mechanism of actions, adverse effects, and indications.. Jeez.. I know I am poorly prepared.. but I am just too tired with the useless brain work.. This will be my first (hopefully will be the last) badly prepared test.. Oh well, I know I will do quite badly.. but still I will be sad when the results come out....

CCA is as busy as ever.. And frankly, this time I do not hate CCAs that much.. I hate school more T_T Anyway on Wednesday, the CG was ruined because of one guy.. OMG.. I am soo gonna scold him.. Haiz.. Spoilt my Wednesday.. But fiuh.. now I guess I will try to tell him nicely first.. If it does not work, I will not hesitate to publicly humiliate him.. Something I since long never do haha... Thursday was gone just like that since my CCA meeting ended at 11 haha... People say I was so fierce when giving announcement. oops.. Lol.. I thought I am always fierce!

Anyway, my first aid course finally ended yesterday and I passed!! Yay!! Haha.. The theory test was as difficult as NUS exam... I was shit scared of bandaging but luckily the tester felt that CPR is more important than bandaging.. in the sense that Singapore is so safe.. if there is bleeding/fracture, before the first aider finishes the bandaging, the ambulance would have arrinved first LOL! So ya, we were all allowed to choose whatever bandage to show him. Haha..

I discover that cca points for first aid duty is counted as CIP. Hence I need to clock at least 30 hours to get 5 points.. Hmm I really hope I get the 5hr block on 21st of Oct.. Haha.. Besides getting experience, the souvenir (thumbdrive and microfibre towel) is soo appealing haha..

My PSP was finally in stock a few days ago.. But unfortunately, it is already out of stock again today.. Ahh. I am very sad.. One reason why suddenly I don't feel like reading my notes for the second time tonite.. I hope after the torture tomorrow, I can treat myself by playing game in the evening tomorrow.. Arrgh.. sad la T_T But on the bright side, I guess I get what I want! I am unsure whether I should get PSP or not.. especially since I discover that most of the games are re-port-ed from older consoles.. And most nice rpg games are already completed with my PS as well as my emulator. So I am not gonna play again haha.. The fact that there is no stock when I wanna buy suggests that it is better for me not to spend.. But still.. hix hix.. I WANT TO PLAY FF DISSIDIA!!!

I guess that's all.. I am tired.. I guess I will just try to sleep early and peacefully tonight.. I do not even know what time the paper starts tomorrow.. I am seriously unmotivated for tomorrow... Aiya die then die la.. at least my course offers 100% employment anyway.. Curse me!! Wrong course.. fuck fuck fuck..

No comments: