Monday, September 7, 2009

No time!!!

Fiuh... 1 crazy period was just over. I am so thankful that I survived through the CA this afternoon. I hardly had time to study last week with my CCA (I reached PGP back at 11pm on Thursday) and my First Aid course in the weekends. Regardless of the CA, I am just so happy that it is over!! Yay..

Angklung was crazy on Thursday! Due to space constraint, we decided to have the practice at PGP. That would be the first and the last time. It was freaking shit to carry all the heavy stuff to and fro from YIH to PGP and vice versa. Haiz.. Can break my backbones... Damn heavy! Because of the CCA, I made studying time by skipping patho tutorial. Woo.. lucky I did that.. My group got a shit tutor.. Lucky I did not go.. Otherwise confirm I would be fuming after the tutorial.. Hehe.. I guess after this, I will just skip all the tutorials all together. They are useless anyways..

First Aid course was quite good. Hehe.. I learnt a few new things hehe.. I always think it was quite easy to practice CPR on the dummy.. But the freaking dummy's mouth is so small. Haha.. Blow blow blow until my lungs burst liao.. Haha.. There will be an exam this Saturday. I am freaking out for the bandaging practical. There are so many bandages to learn from.. Haiz.. I hope I will not fail.. Will be damn paiseh. Haha.. Oh ya, good thing there were like 4 other indonesians.. I felt quite lonely and loner haha.. Actually there were few year 1 pharmacy students.. But erm.. I don't really like them.. so who cares? Lol..

Haiz the clock is ticking fast.. I am lagging behind my school work. Again, I skipped a tutorial this morning. Meaning, I have a catching up work to do. Haiz.. Worse, another CA is coming in 6 days time.. And there is a lab report to be completed by this Friday.. Waa.. where got time!! I just printed Science of Music tutorial and new notes and I am terribly doomed.. I cannot freaking understand what is happening. Geez.. I have to chiong again for the tutorial this Wednesday.. and for the CA after the break.. Aaargh.. haiz haiz..

Oh school things aside, I am still dreaming over my PSP lol.. I really wanna play FF Dissidia.. I want to change my desktop wallpaper. Too bad the FF Dissidia wallpapers I found from the official website are not to my liking.. I like the dark colours.. so I was hoping that the psp skin is also available for desktop.. Unfortunately, it is not the case haha.. I asked the shop again whether the psp will be coming within 2 weeks time (my mid sem break!!) and the reply was "hopefully!!" haha.. So I am reallly hoping that it will be the case :)





No comments: