Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mid sem...

Fiuh.. it's finally mid-sem break.. let me recap what happened to me for the past 6 weeks. This half semester was my busiest in my 2 years in NUS. Haha.. I am pretty amazed that all my weekends were used for school activities (rag, red cross welcome tea, legs & paddles, runNUS, and first aid course). This weekend before the mid-sem break if my first weekend this sem at which I can just slack and laze around hahaha...

Another record breaking feat is I skipped NONE of the 8am lecture haha.. Although I came a bit late for the past 2 weeks, I was only 15 minutes late. In my previous semesters, I could come late for almost half an hour. Haha.. No matter how tired I felt in the morning, I have been succesful in waking up. So yah, perhaps it is just natural if I attribute it to my stone.. After all, it is believed to be able to make me more full of energy. Haha..

Okay, one good record was made. But 2 bad records were created haha... For my elective, I attended mere TWO lectures so far!! Lol.. On top of that, I skipped a total of 3 (out of 5) tutorials for various modules in this sem. Haha.. 1 was valid because I needed the extra hours to mug.. While the other 2.. to be frank, I just find patho tutorials to be useless.. So no point in attending also haha.. Well, I am planning to skip all the patho tutorials altogether haha...

I slept pretty late last night so I was a bit cranky in the morning. I was so pissed with the lengthy lab briefing this morning. Haha plus one friend was keep complaining about the same thing also. Haha.. in the bustling practical activities, I still managed to feel so sleepy hahaha... I managed to survive the lecture also because I was doing my lab report for the coming weeks. Hmm..

My mood was lifted up a bit despite my failed hunt for PSP (I checked many websites, read many forums, called several shops, only to managed 1 shop with my desired item but the item was not modifiable..). Perhaps it is because holiday is coming? Haha.. The weather is also so good for the past 2 nights ^o^ Good nitez..

Note: I am super pissed when I realised Hari Raya falls on mid-sem break.. That's 1 free day gone.. In addition, a friend told me that CNY next year will also fall on mid-sem break.. Wow.. that will be another 2 days gone.. What an unlucky academic year...

No comments: