Friday, September 18, 2009

Haiz.. I don't know I am being so angry.. Is it because I do not get the PSP per se? Or is it because I hate myself for not going Orchard on Saturday? Or is it because I hate my friend for not helping me buy? Haiz.. No matter what the reason is, my anger is killing me.. Anger is exothermic.. Worse, I cannot channel the heat outwards.. It is kept within my body and slowly is killing me.. I am really going mad.. I cannot believe that I managed to stay emo for almost 1 week..

Haiz.. I feel better today.. I have given up on my search for PSP.. Is it because I am too tired already? Or is it because I am too busy today? Or is it because I learnt that there is Lithium Carbonate to help my mood swings? Well, I certainly hope it is not because of the first two.. Because next week is school break! I will have too much excess energy and I will have nothing to do.. So my idle thoughts will bring me back to psp.. AAARGH!!

Anyway, there is one interesting thing. I asked a friend to help me search for game shop online. He found one game shop which says "Call Christ at xxxxxxxx" and he told me "Faster go call Jesus Christ!" LMAO! Too bad the website was last updated on 1st september.. and the website does not look to convincing.. so ya.. I give up on my dream already..

I shall just mug med chem and med chem and med chem for the break.. Wow.. What a great break it will be :'(

No comments: