Monday, September 14, 2009

Emoooooo

The break has finally arrived.. But I am in awful mood to welcome it.. CA was over today and it really feels like it is a holiday already.. I am already planning which lessons to skip..

The CA again proves that it does not take much to be a star student in my course.. You just need a big memory capacity.. No need to understand anything and just memorise every single word in the notes.. Wow.. the questions were like 1 word (name of the drugs) and just need to know the PK, actions, uses, adverse effects and that's it.. The phrasing is exactly the same like in the notes.. Hmm hmm.. Too bad I am not such a good memoriser and I was a gone case.. In fact, from question 16 onwards, my mind already went blank.. I did not have time to review the later chapters so yeah bye bye..

Some people say my face is so black today.. Haiz.. yah.. I am already in a self-destruct mode.. Haiz.. I am really regretting that I did not go down to buy the PSP on Saturday.. At least I would have gotten my PSP.. Now I get nothing.. no PSP and study also gone case.. Haiz.. I know I should not be angry to my friend. It is not his fault anyway.. But I seriously am sad that he did not help me buy on saturday.. on sunday he could input the game and today I can play already.. haiz haiz.. I guess I am just in search of a scapegoat just to vent my anger and frustation :'(

Haiz.. it was such a perfect plan to buy my PSP today.. Now what do I have? I have a stupid fire drill tonight.. And I have nowhere to run.. It is damn irritating when the announcement says the time is between 8 - 10. Usually they will say the time specifically so that I can run away just before the damn thing started.. Grr... Wanted to run away to Orchard but I was kinda lazy because tomorrow I need to see my dentist and that means I will be at Orchard already.. Damn!

Haiz.. emo emo.. mood swing.. hormonal imbalance.. everything is beyond my control.. Damn sad.. I just wanna die.. Really sick of school... my future.. and my life as a whole.. Even dying may not be help because I am on the expressway to hell.. Jeez... I regret being created in the first place.. Oh God.. Why don't you create me as an angel instead?

No comments: