Wednesday, September 16, 2009

emo update..

I am still in deep shit.. I wasted the whole night surfing rubbish on the net until 330.. Too bad the weather was so shit that I was awake at 830! Grr.. I intended on sleeping for like 8-10 hrs today but that was not the case..

Anyway, I was surfing the net to get more info regarding PSP. I have reached the conclusion that I will not get PSP after all.. The only ways I can get is:
1) The old version (which is no longer in production) price will drop..
2) The new version will be hacked soon..
3) I buy in Indonesia..

Option 3 is the most likely.. Since my cousin will be coming here this weekend, I thought I could ask my parents to buy from me.. But oh well, after friends being assholes, my mum is an anal too!! Haiz.. fuck la.. Meaningless life... Give me free day also I have nothing to do.. I have money also there is nothing I can spend on.. Ah ya.. forgot to write this yesterday. I wanted to buy FF Dissidia trading arts set.. But I think the stuff is not in singapore yet..

SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!
I shall buy the bloody $350 la...

No comments: