Friday, August 28, 2009

Recurrence

This month is just unbelievable! I cannot believe that I had 4 servings of Swensens sundaes within 4 weeks! OMG! That would be so fattening.. Haiz.. But the ice cream is too good!! Lol.. I had Sticky Chewy Chocolate (still my all time favourite!), Banana split (with 3 different chocolate ice creams), Durian Supreme (new flavour and my new favourite!! yum.. yum..) and Milo Indulgence. The last one was disappointing though. I could not really taste the Milo.. and the chocolate crunchy balls (I dunno what they are) were gross.. Jeez.. I should have tried my Banana Split with 3 scoops of durian ice cream haha..

Birds are dropping dead literally. In just 1 week, I had 2 occasions seeing dead black bird. One was at science canteen.. and the other one was yesterday. Ew ew ew...

Lethargy has finally dawned upon me. Haiz.. I have enough sleep.. in fact I am sleeping earlier than my sleeping time for the previous semesters. While I am able to wake up better in the morning, throughout the day, and worst in the evening, I am feeling damn tired.. Even playing games cannot keep me awake. Walawe.. like that how to study -_-! I guess I need to exercise.. It is just amazing that I felt more awake the day after the loong and tiring Sunday event than now when I have enough sleep.. But.. arrgh... I hate to exercise!!

CCA nightmare is back! Lol.. I seriously just hate CCA point leechers.. Haiz.. I cannot believe that there is a worsely organised event after what I experienced on Sunday. I signed up as a bazaar helper (it was over yesterday) and for next week blood donation drive. However I received no acknowledgement whatsoever.. What the fish! Haiz.. The list of exco was just sent today and aaahh... no wonder.. so few locals.. mostly cca point leechers.. no wonder..

Talking about CCA, I succesfully got the VP post for Angklung. Tomorrow (I mean later) there will be first exco meeting. I am crossing my fingers. What types of people I will be working with? Another group of CCA points leechers? Haiz haiz.. I hope not.. Well if they are.. I will not be at disadvantage too.. I will join in the bandwagon.. haha.. 6 vs 1 I will confirm lose in my attempt to change them!

I still think that school is relatively slack now. But wait.. after I saw my friend's calendar.. I realised that from next next week, there will be a CA every week! Aaargh... Mugging season starts!! I am prepared to put studies as second priority this sem. Haha.. Especially since next weekend (the weekend before the CA), both days will be spent for First Aid Course I have signed up for.. However, an e-mail came today which stated that they would prioritise the new exco.. Soo?? If I do not get it.. I will take it as God's sign for me to mug for the CA haha... But seriously I rather mug harder next week to compensate the weekend.. I really wanna learn the First Aid. So if I have to go somewhere else or some other time, perhaps I really run out of energy and enthusiasm..

Lastly, I wanna write about my phone. It is aging!! Previously it could survive 1 wk+ before it required recharging.. Now the battery does not even last for 5 days. Haiz.. I am really tempted to change phone. Especially since I was given a Singtel brochure. Woohoo.. changing to Singtel would give me $200off handset purchase lol.. But if I do that, I will need to pay M1 for breaching the contract.. Another option: add $100 to get new phone from M1.. the timing is just nice. I have finished 12 months of my contract.. Haiz.. Difficult choice!! I want new phone.. If I get from M1, I need to tahan with M1 for another 2 years.. At the same time I really wanna change to Singtel.. but that has to wait until next year.. Aaargh!!! I want a new phone already before my K800i met the same fate as my Nokia 3350.. It is as worthless as junk now.. Maybe if I want to trade in.. it's me who has to pay the person who takes the phone. Lol

Okays.. Good nite!!!

No comments: