Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another week has passed and it is time for me to blog again. Haha.. And this happens to be my 300th post lol.. I suppose there is nothing significant about that. But since lately I only blog once a week, hitting multiple of hundreth post is very special. Haha.. Okay I am writing crap..

Entering the 2nd week of school, laziness has finally set in. Other than GEK lectures, there were temptations to skip morning classes. Haha.. I skipped none but I came late for lab on Friday haha.. Surprisingly, everytime I wake up in the morning, I no longer feel lethargic like last semester. That also includes my waking up at 445 today. So is it because of my tiger eye's stone? I shall see how the coming days will be.

Lessons are getting tougher. Haiz.. Med chem is really a deja vu of PPDA.. unfortunately, I totally cannot remember ppda stuff.. Worse, even after reading the notes again, I cannot understand.. I wonder how I got my A last time.. Amazing.. I fell asleep in the one of the lecture.. and after watching the webcast I discovered that I fell asleep within the first 4 slides (that was less than 5mins) of the lecture. The teacher speaks like a shotgun... I had to do the webcast with 0.8x speed.. Previous webcast I am always able to watch at 1.6x speed. That means I cannot skip the lectures since watching webcast will consume more time..

I went for UCC usher interview and I got the job. Yay.. Haha.. Though I need to invest heavily for shoes, shirt, and belt. Haha.. I just bought a pair of shoes yesterday for $19.90. I think it is quite cheapo because the brand is nobody's brand. But since I happened to be at Toa Payoh yesterday and I don't have plan to return there soon, I decided to buy it. At Taka fair, there is G2000 black shirt $13. I wanted to buy but I forgot my own size. I need to got here again some day before the end of the sale. The belt is the problem since I have not seen any good one. Add them up and I need to work for at least 12 hours to earn back haha...

I signed up as a helper for Legs and Paddles which was held today. I shall leave the stories for the next post.. Because I am damn tired now.. I guess I will sleep for a while

No comments: