Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh my.. My study plan is a failure. I did Microbio too slowly. And now my aim to finish Biotech in 2 days is just ridiculous. Shall I extend it to 4 days? Haiz.. That will cut Pharm Prac revision time even shorter. Grrr.. Difficult decision is to be made: to try scoring for Biotech as Pharm Prac is already hopeless or to take risk for Biotech while trying to avoid a C for Pharm Prac. AARGH!! I hate my course! So dumb, put everything so close together and leave 1 week for Pharmaco whose whole syllabus have been mugged for CA.

I am losing my drive to study today. I was so glad after finishing 4 sets of notes.. before I realised that Biotech has 20 sets. If I were to finish in 2 days, I need to finish 10 today. And where am I now? I don't know.. I don't wanna know.. I don't wanna count and freak myself.. I'm only at L10 which I believe is actually only the 8th or 9th set.. Darn.. Never read this set (and the sets after this) and I ponned some lectures. It's gonna be impossible to finish 10 tomorrow. Die die die.. CAP will drop somemore..

Okay enough of the stressful thing. I wanna talk about British Got Talent. Haha.. The second episode was not as hilarious as the first one (in fact, it was not hilarious at all). I find the stripper from episode 1 was soo hilarious. Not because of the act but because of the (changes in) expressions of the judges, especially those of Amanda, throughout the 1.5 mins act. It is so good to watch it as a destress session. Haha.. Another funny one is when the Indian guy tried to burst a water bottle. When the bottle burst, the MCs jumped and it was damn entertaining. Wakakaka...

Cabal makes me stressed and irritated because nobody is buying my items. Lol.. But still, I am playing it everyday. Haha.. It was not as distractive as during the term time though. Oh well, that means I am a slow learner.. Already cut short play time, still finish so few sets of notes..

The day is gonna be over soon. And tomorrow I will have to study in library.. I am left with $2 in my wallet. I need to withdraw money. And I will be glad to eat other than sickening PGP food. Not that Science food is not boring either.. I am hoping for a miracle.. that studying in library will be effective. So far, it has been less effective than mugging in my room... The quietness and the cold make a potent sedative effect, especially since the last few days have been awfully hot!

No comments: