Sunday, April 12, 2009

22

Happy Birthday to me!! Haha.. I am 22 and a year closer to depart from this sad world to my eternal Home up there haha...

Before I start writing about how my day had been, I shall say few things about the Vigil yesterday. Lol, I am glad that I was baptised last year!! Even though they had cooler baptism candle and garment (it was a ROBE and no longer a CLOTH!) this year, I would say that last year's ceremony was more meaningful. And the choir went from bad to worse. It was great catching up with my RCIY friends including some that I have not seen for close to a year (yeah.. I became an irregular and so did they).

I slept early last night. Haha.. That was very rare thing for me to welcome my birthday. But too bad, I didn't really enjoy this birthday. The very first thing I did in the morning was DOING LAUNDRY. Wow.. how fantastic was that? After that I had a lunch with a friend. It was great to catch up with someone I have not spoken to for so long. Haha.. I was so shocked to see the pictures we took. My face is sooo ROUND.. It's official: I am not only getting fatter but I am already SUPER FAT :'( So jealous to see my friend lost a lot of weight.. I am in the wrong course.. Not enough level of stress to shed my weight.

After that? There was nothing haha.. We just went to City Hall and Suntec because my friend wanted to find Eu Yan Sang. Lol.. And my day just went by like that. No shopping to treat myself present as there is really no good thing I am craving for. Oh well... And I am not feeling well after few days of improper food intake.. And the test on wednesday really stresses me up.. not even halfway through now.. Sigh..

It's time to make a new age resolution:
1) Get rid of that spare tire around the belly!!
2) Do something for the excessive sebum!! I can no longer tolerate it -_-
3) Lead a happier life.. being happier... and lead a stress-less life

How about school? Haiz.. Don't bother liao.. I try or don't try also cannot make it de lol.. And I need to get a new bag and a pair of shoes.. My bag is already very bad.. And both my pairs of shoes already cannot make it.. Sigh.. Those will cost me a bomb.. Plus I need some working attires. Haiz...

Well, since it is an Easter, I shall end the post in a nicer way. Should not steal away the limelight from God. Haha.. It has been nice to share a great day with Him though.

HAPPY EASTER 2009!!!

GOD BLESS :D

No comments: