Sunday, August 5, 2007

New Life

It has been really a long time since the last time I blogged. Basically I had been very busy for the past week because of the moving to the new place, friends and relatives are coming, preparation for school stuff, and a lot more. Finally the week is over!!!!

The unpacking ended at 0130 am and there was this bloody kid who cried and screamed at 3 am. I woke up and the on the following morning, the same brat cried again at 7. Yah...so my sleep was extremely lacking for the past week.

I just bought a new laptop and I am still getting used to use it. I need to be able to do changes here and there because the computer was already pre-set. Sucks leh.... But it is a good comp. I like the smaller one (12 inches) and this one is quite high-tech. There is web cam which I don't really know how to use. And there is the security system using fingerprints. Quite cool huh? I am just scared if something funny happens to the fingerprint reader. Then I can't even log in to my account.

On Thursday, I went out with a friend whom I have not seen for more than 2 years. She is studying in Korea. Hahaha... It's good to see her and good to see that her personality is still the same. Had quite a hard time to decide what to have for dinner and we had a long time for taking some photo in the photobox machines. The first one was good but too bad the 2 pictures which I want (which I look good inside) was at 2 different slides. So I could not get both. Sigh.... I just realised that my artistic skill sucks. My decoration for the photos was terribly plain and ugly. Lol. And I realised that I am quite photogenic because I looked good in the photos. Mwahahaha...

Then on Saturday, I had a buffet lunch at Marina Mandarin with Kuma. Wow... I can no longer eat buffet. I only took one serving each of every food available but my stomach was so full and I could vomit anytime. Sigh... I was still thinking about the very good pork ham (wished that I took more than 1 slice) and the good dessert. 2 thumbs up for the desserts. They looked great and they tasted great though I ate it with a very full stomach.

No comments: