Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I hate this!!

Fiuh…Tomorrow is already the day that I have to return to Singapore. It is very difficult for me to do so. But life must go on so I have to face it anyway.

My past few days have been heartening. Although I wasted 3 hours online to search for Prince of Tennis GBA ROMs, I finally got all of them. Too bad that the Cool Blue and Passion Red (which I downloaded 2x each from different sources) are not working properly. I do not why. They always hang by the 3th service. Darn… I wonder whether it’s the problem with the ROMs or with the GBA emulator. The emulator should be fine because other games are okay. In fact, the newer Prince of Tennis games (Stylish Silver and Glorious Gold) are perfectly alright. I wonder why. I already spent so much time to get them and I really feel bad to my parents because they will pay the phone bill. I wonder how high the bill for this month will be. Sigh… Partly this is because of my preparation if I am getting my own laptop when I go to university.

A part of my happiness is due to a new doll that I just bought. It is a DOLPHIN!!! Yihaa… Haha.. So sad that I only got it 2 days before my departure, I had so little time to hug and sleep with it. Nope.. I am not going to bring it to Singapore… I should start thinking of a name for it. Hehehe…

Hmm… Gloomy days are coming and my brain just shuts down. I have nothing much to say.

No comments: