Monday, June 11, 2007

Peaced Peaced Peaced >.<

I am very very pissed.... Although the cause of the pissedness (or pissing???) was yesterday but the strings of bad luck are still on today. Haiz... Yesterday was raining and because I was out for the whole day, my laundry was drenched. I had to re-wash again (although it was only an underwear). Later in the night, I wanted to wash a few other clothes using the washing machine, the washing machine machine was dirty. There was browny sticky thing which was on the slot that never been used before. Because I did not know what the shit that is I washed the whole laundry using hand. Thank goodness my hands are still smooth today. That ended at 1230am.

For the past few days, I have been accompanying my aunt and 2 cousins here. My aunt is coming here for eye operation and eye laser. Ew... I shall not go into the details. This thing makes me think bad things. I am doomed. My eyes are doomed. This aunt is from my dad's side and that means I inherited bad eye genes from both dad and mom's sides. No.......... Gross gross gross... That means I am destined from the beginneing to have bad eyesight (regardless I play computer/playstation or read comics blah blah blah).

So it has been days of endless walking, eating, and shopping. And my biggest bargain was PRINCE OF TENNIS TV SERIES COMPLETE!!!!!!!!! 178 episodes plus the special episodes. That's a total of 23 dvds (and it cost me $99). Sigh... 7 DVDs are problematic. It upset me this morning when I went for an exchange and I felt so bad to scold the very unfriendly temporary staff promoter. How would I not be furious?? I was disallowed to exchange and yet yesterday I was told to just bring the spoilt DVDs. Dammit... Before that I went for the claim of my unpaid salary and there were so many shits I encountered. So yup... it's just a bad day. I am lazy to go into the details.

I only hope that the DVDs I exchanged are fine now otherwise I will be feeling bluer tonight (even though there will be Desperate Housewives). I guess I am just too tired (not because of lack of sleep but lack of afternoon nap...it's weird because everyday I still have 7-8 hours of sleep but I am still tired if I do not have a nap.... it's more tiring than sleeping for 5 hours in the night and additional 2 hours of nap) that every small things gets me angry.... Relax, Gary!!! Don't die young. Hahaha....

No comments: