Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm ill

I wonder why I am at the verge of falling ill right now. Perhaps I do not get sufficient nutrients from my meal... Or is it because too much radiation from the TV because I watch it too much?? Well, whatever it is, I hope I will not fall really sick and will get better soon.

I have been spending my time 'productively' to watch Prince of Tennis. Whew... now I am reaching at the episodes with the best combinations of opening and ending songs (Fly High and Sakura, respectively). Haha... And I really like this anime even though the skills are getting more ridiculous and unrealistic. It's enjoyable. Haha... I am trying to get some more songs but it is getting more difficult. I was hoping that the Prince of Tennis database at gendou.com will expand but it is shrinking!!! Darn!!! No hope of getting the newer songs. When I wanted to submit requests, Prince of Tennis is one of the blacklisted title. Basically, the anime with great and many OSTs (Sailormoon, Kenshin, Digimon, Gravitation) are blacklisted due to copyright issues. Haiz... so disappointing. The search using yahoo and google is also futile. One song that I really want to get is the 'victory' song in the anime. It is the background song whenever Seigaku wins. It will be a good ringtone for my handphone. Lol. And after watching the Seigaku vs Rikkaidai parts, I like Fuji now. I think he is the best player (genius!!!). But personality-wise, Eiji is still my favourite character. All right, about 50 more episodes to go. Faster faster!!! I want to start continuing my Final Fantasy 8 game or watching another anime. Hohoho...



Ok! I shall give my eyes break.

No comments: