Friday, June 22, 2007

Clothes

I just got a new knowledge from Donny last night that actually you can tell one's age from the way one dresses up. I insisted that there was no way that people from different age groups who bought the shirt and pants from the same shops would look different. Well, in the end, I guess that there is a difference after all. I mean, now I am not interested in buying, let's say, a shirt with Pikachu or Doraemon print in it. Haiz... Nevertheless I should be more careful in choosing my shirts now. I MUST look young!!! Cannot look old.

Hey hey hey...now I realise that there are more green-coloured shirts being sold. Sigh... Though I am happy that there are more choices to buy, I am also sad because that means there will be more people wearing green (and that increases the chance of I meeting someone else at public place who is wearing the same shirt...well Singapore is quite small and the crowded public places are so limited in number). Today I was interested in a striped-green yellow white-shirt at Baleno. Unfortunately, the fabric was the 'hot' type, and it was a POLO-T, not a T-Shirt. Wasted wasted...

My dad is here so now I am working as tour guide again. Too bad there would be no tip this time.. Hahaha... 1 thing for sure, you can always tell the difference between locals and tourist from the amount of shopping bags they carry. And I already want to go home... NUS letter... Please come by tomorrow (in fact, it MUST come by tomorrow)... I don't want to delay my great holiday (and lots of animes to watch) by a week, only to wait for a letter... PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: