Monday, March 12, 2007

Uuugh...

My whole day was ruined yesterday because of a mistake I did in the NUS application form. I put in my old passport number which will expire on 25 April this year. I thought that after I submit the application, I still can edit the particulars, but unfortunately, it is not the case. Now I don't know how I can change that. Perhaps I have to call the university to ask directly about it.

I did the application at Emma's place which actually is quite (not very) near to my place. It is about 3 bus stop distance... The journey was quite tiring but to save money, I prefer that to going round and round: take bus to Bishan, take mrt to AMK, then take bus again. It would take more time too. I was looking for the library at AMK but I could not find it. I shall try it tomorrow because it is cheaper to go there than to Toa Payoh. Hehehe...

As I was waiting at Junction 8, I decided to buy X-0 book. Luckily, cashcard could be used and now I am no longer confused with what to do with the previous remaining balance in the card. I found Dear Boys artbook too (is it good luck or bad luck???). More money I spent but it was worth it. The book is good and the price is relatively cheaper than the other artbooks. Yesterday trip made me more tempted to buy FF XII figurines and worse, I found a new good thing: Star Ocean figurines set. And after seeing that X-0 is nice, I want to buy the X-infinity too. Haiz..money money money..I need money...I need jobs...I don't want to use my parents' money to buy things for my satisfaction... Oh ya, I almost missed about Gundam Wing Zero Scale 1/60. If I had been to Seiyu last week, I would agree when my dad said he wanted to go for NUS open house. Then I could ask him to bring the robot back. It is impossible for me to bring it back on my own, because I have other toys to bring back. Haha...

I was struggling to wait for Ugly Betty yesterday as I had been lethargic during the weekend. It is the Hollywood version of Betty La Fea which I watched about 7+ years ago. I can say the 'ugly' in Ugly Betty is not too bad. See the original version and that's what you call a real ugly.

I had a weird dream last night where people whom I know are not at the current location they should be in reality but I still managed to wake up in time for the Amazing Race All Stars. I don't think the challenges are as fun as last week's but it was great to see the liars lost. Haha... it was more exciting because the losers were champions for 3 times during this season. Na na na na nah...

No comments: